Applying as a graduate student
Applying as a graduate student. If you have completed a four-year college degree you may apply as a graduate student. You will need to do the following:
Click here to complete the AILDI registration form. By filling out this form we will be able to keep track of your application to the University of Arizona. This is important due to the variety of offices involved in the admissions process.
- Go to https://grad.arizona.edu/admissions/types/summer-session.
- Create a GradApp profile. (Be prepared to upload PDF files of your previous academic transcripts)
- Click “Apply to a Program” and choose the Campus (Tucson), Category (Non-Degree seeking), and Semester (Summer 2017).
- Under Sponsor/Program Affiliation, choose AILDI for further identification.
- Pay the $45 application fee, Review your application, and Submit.
- Before you can be registered for classes you must have an immunization form on file with Campus Health. For more information and to download the form or submit it online click here.